Saturday, October 1, 2011

Picture (hopefully) Perfect

I found this photography challenge on Pinterest a few months ago:

I've been wanting to put myself up to the challenge but always find a reason not to.  It's a big commitment but I figured with the first of the month being today, it's the perfect day to start my 30 Day Photography Challenge.  It's a simple, yet semi-time consuming task.  Basically it lists a different photo subject or style for every day of the 30 days.  I probably won't post my picture every day, I will  group them into a handful of different posts.  You'll just have to trust me that the picture was actually taken on the day it was supposed to be.  I will be honest if I forget or skip a day...I am not going to turn the Date feature ON on my camera...I don't want that yellow number mucking up the awesome picture project I am about to embark on!  :)

Day 1:  Self-portrait.
*note: it's not really cold out yet...I am just modeling the hand-made hat my aunt gave me today.


1 comment: